DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE is a skill-based DEMONSTRATION application that helps users to master all the tools and commands in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software products. It’s built around Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE Software, with Demonstration Videos and text Overview Explanation in form of pdf for easy understanding of each tool & command. It also comes with project based Visual Resources for Comprehensive understanding by the user. Not only will DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE act as your personal trainer, but also as a reference application for easy use of your Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE Software. Thus it can be used by every Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE user right from Beginners to Professionals.
Steps to easily maneuver around the DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE application:
- Where only one tool option is provided, clicking on the tool once instantly opens a demo on how to use the tool in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software e.g. Wire tool.
- Double-clicking on the tool opens a window where you can get more information about the tool. You will also be able to find various ways that you can use to carry out a task with the tool. A user can print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software.
- Right-clicking the tool opens a project file in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software to let the user try out similar tasks using Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software. The project file is the same as the one used in the demo but it is a read-only file. (NB- To open the project file, you will need to have 2012 or later versions installed in your Computer).
- Demonstration Tab that contains various methods of using the tool in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software. You can select the options that you want to view.
- Procedures Tab that contains various methods for carrying out various tasks with the tool. You may print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software.
- Project Files Tab that links you to dwg files that were used for the demos in SkyTOP DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE software. These Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE files have similar settings as the files used in SkyTOP DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE software and let you try similar tasks using Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE software. Because they are read-only files, you cannot save any changes you make to them.
- If you are using any 2012 or later releases, you will be able to learn about new features that have been added in those releases. Through the What’s New tab in the Applications Window, you will learn about the new features in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. This will ensure that you are up to task with any of these releases.
- SkyTOP DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE can also be used by instructors and trainers for teaching purposes. Trainers and instructors at college level may use the Demos and Simulations Tab in DemosBIM INFRASTRUCTURE to demonstrate to their students how things work in the real world. For example, instructors in Installation workshop can use the inbuilt Demos to show how a real house installation is done.
About Autodesk BIM INFRASTRUCTURE
1. What is Autodesk BIM INFRASTRUCTURE?
Autodesk® BIM INFRASTRUCTURE, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is a software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify control systems. It contains all the functionality of Autodesk, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material. Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE provides a library of more than 700,000 symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables and teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk® Inventor® software. Autodesk INFRASTRUCTURE offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
2. Who uses Autodesk BIM INFRASTRUCTURESoftware?
All those in the field, ranging from students to Professionals can take advantage of features and solutions offered by Autodesk BIM INFRASTRUCTURE to design and better communicate with other Engineers.