Captures all the tools and commands in DemosCAD Architecture making it a comprehensive personal training tool.
How to use DemosCAD Architecture.
Steps to easily maneuver around the DemosCAD Architecture application:
- Where only one tool option is provided, clicking on the e project file, you will need to have AutoCAD Architecture 2012 or later versions installed in your Computer).
- Demonstration Tab that contains various methods of using the tool in AutoCAD Architecture software. You can select the options that you want to view.
- Procedures Tab that contains various methods for carrying out various tasks with the tool. You may print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in AutoCAD Architecture software.
- Project Files Tab that links you to dwg files that were used for the demos in SkyTOP DemosCAD Architecture software. These AutoCAD Architecture files have similar settings as the files used in SkyTOP DemosCAD Architecture software and let you try similar tasks using AutoCAD Architecture software. Because they are read-only files, you cannot save any changes you make to them.
- If you are using any AutoCAD Architecture 2012 or later releases, you will be able to learn about new features that have been added in those releases. Through the What’s New tab in the Applications Window, you will learn about the new features in AutoCAD Architecture 2012, AutoCAD Architecture 2013, AutoCAD Architecture 2014, AutoCAD Architecture 2015 and AutoCAD Architecture 2016. This will ensure that you are up to task with any of these releases.
- SkyTOP DemosCAD Architecture can also be used by instructors and trainers for teaching purposes. Trainers and instructors at college level may use the Demos and Simulations Tab in DemosCAD Architecture to demonstrate to their students how things work in the real world. For example, instructors in Architecture Installation workshop can use the inbuilt Demos to show how a real house installation is done.
1. What is AutoCAD Architecture?
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Structural Detailing, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is a software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify Structural Detailing control systems. It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material. AutoCAD Structural Detailing provides a library of more than 700,000 Structural Detailing symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables Structural Detailing and Structural Detailing teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk® Inventor® software. AutoCAD Structural Detailing offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
2. Who uses AutoCAD Architecture Software?
All those in the Architecture field, ranging from students to Professionals can take advantage of features and solutions offered by AutoCAD Architecture to design and better communicate with other Engineers.