DemosCAD Electrical is a skill-based DEMONSTRATION application that helps users to master all the tools and commands in AutoCAD Electrical software products. It’s built around Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Software, with Demonstration Videos and text Overview Explanation in form of pdf for easy understanding of each tool & command. It also comes with project based Visual Resources for Comprehensive understanding by the user. Not only will DemosCAD Electrical act your personal trainer, but also as a reference application for easy use of your AutoCAD Electrical Software. Thus it can be used by every AutoCAD Electrical user right from Beginners to Professionals.
Steps to maneuver around the DemosCAD Electrical application:
- Where only one tool option is provided, clicking on the tool once instantly opens a demo on how to use the tool in AutoCAD Electrical software e.g. Wire tool.
- Double-clicking on the tool opens a window where you can get more information about the tool. You will also be able to find various ways that you can use to carry out a task with the tool. A user can print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Right-clicking the tool opens a project file in AutoCAD Electrical software to let the user try out similar tasks using AutoCAD Electrical software. The project file is the same as the one used in the demo but it is a read-only file. (NB- To open the project file, you will need to have AutoCAD Electrical 2012 or later versions installed in your Computer).
- Demonstration Tab that contains various methods of using the tool in AutoCAD Electrical software. You can select the options that you want to view.
- Procedures Tab that contains various methods for carrying out various tasks with the tool. You may print the procedures for reference when trying out similar tasks in AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Project Files Tab that links you to dwg files that were used for the demos in SkyTOP DemosCAD Electrical software. These AutoCAD Electrical files have similar settings as the files used in SkyTOP DemosCAD Electrical software and let you try similar tasks using AutoCAD Electrical software. Because they are read-only files, you cannot save any changes you make to them.
- If you are using any AutoCAD Electrical 2012 or later releases, you will be able to learn about new features that have been added in those releases. Through the What’s New tab in the Applications Window, you will learn about the new features in AutoCAD Electrical 2012, AutoCAD Electrical 2013, AutoCAD Electrical 2014, AutoCAD Electrical 2015 and AutoCAD Electrical 2016. This will ensure that you are up to task with any of these releases.
- SkyTOP DemosCAD Electrical can also be used by instructors and trainers for teaching purposes. Trainers and instructors at college level may use the Demos and Simulations Tab in DemosCAD Electrical to demonstrate to their students how things work in the real world. For example, instructors in Electrical Installation workshop can use the inbuilt Demos to show how a real house installation is done.
1.What is AutoCAD Electrical?
All those in the Electrical field, ranging from students to Professionals can take advantage of features and solutions offered by AutoCAD Electrical to design and better communicate with other Engineers.