SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for talented CAD Engineers (Architects) to join our Technical support and development Team. In this role, you will work directly with subject matter experts to drive the development of internal facing content including 3d models, flythrough animation, visualization, and other architectural designs. You will also help improve processes for content development and delivery, and work to ensure consistency and standardization across all materials.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, extremely resourceful and versatile Technical Designer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to our business growth. Your style is team-oriented and you will have no problem working independently.
- Review completed CAD drawings & Content for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations set by the Technical Manager.
- Analyze content submitted by the subject matter experts through the SkyTOP Developer Network
- Develop and analyze Simulation models for use in the SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Provide product awareness services in all relevant spheres of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Assist other CAD engineers, Technicians, Product Development (IT) and Sales Department staff in the provision of complete solutions to specific applications.
- Participate in Quality assurance of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products
- Reaching out and engaging existing clients keeping them informed on the product reviews
- Provide both Provide pre-sales and post-sales Customer Service Support
- Write reports and technical literature
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to showcase products and gather information on market trends Provide Concept and Design ideas necessary in the creation of content for SkyTOP DemosCAD products and improvement of its features.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed by the Technical Manager. This may include occasional field visits.
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in Architecture or equivalent from an accredited University and with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant product
- Diploma holders in the relevant engineering disciplines with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant corresponding Autodesk products are also encouraged to apply.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant fields with 80% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands in AutoCAD and other relevant Autodesk product will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience using and supporting Autodesk products.
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Excellent computer skills, especially in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct
- Possess a clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission