If you’ve got a keen eye for design and always have your finger on the pulse of industry trends, then we want to hear from you. Our company is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designer. The Interior Designer will be part of a collaborative team of Engineers, Software developers, Architects and Design Assistants. The successful candidate will provide design team leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces for DemosCAD software.
- Undertake design.
- Define project requirements
- Create quality interior design tutorials using AutoCAD.
- Research on improvement of DemosCAD Software.
- Protect created contend from third parties.
- Work closely with technical and software team to achieve targets
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- Public speaking on interior design
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor in Interior Design or a related field. An MA preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD Software
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills