SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for a talented 3ds Max designer to join our Technical support and development Team. In this role, you will work directly with subject matter experts to drive the development of internal facing content including product design, 3d animation, flythrough animation, visualization, and other technical designs. You will also help improve processes for content development and delivery, and work to ensure consistency and standardization across all materials.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, extremely resourceful and versatile Technical Designer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to our business growth. Your style is team-oriented and you will have no problem working independently.
- Design 3d models as instructed by the Products Development Manager, DemosCAD Platform.
- Produce high-quality Animations that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Design easy-to-understand 3d and 2d animation.
- Create animated tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Do post production of animated content, That’s to add VFX, sound and background music.
- Retain the Company brand when designing (that’s company colors and logo)
- Do rendering for FBX imported models from AutoCAD and other Software
- Manage 3d data with using Vray proxy and low poly where necessary.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Develop game content to be used in game engine such as Unreal engine and Unity
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor of Arts in film, Graphic design or a related field, such as fine art. An MA preferable
- A minimum of five years in 3ds Max field.
- Basic understanding of networking, software development, and different programming languages
- Experience working directly with engineers and other technical subject matter experts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience 3d modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the following Software (Adobe After effects, Substance painter, Vray, Adobe Premier)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of render engines such as F-storm, V-red, Vray, Arnold renderer and Corona