SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for talented CAD Engineers (Electrical Engineers) to join our Technical support and development Team. In this role, you will work directly with subject matter experts to drive the development of internal facing content including creating and analyzing prototypes for the finished product. You will also help improve processes for content development and delivery, and work to ensure consistency and standardization across all materials.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, extremely resourceful and versatile Technical Designer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to our business growth. Your style is team-oriented and you will have no problem working independently.
- Review completed CAD drawings & Content for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations set by the Products Development Manager.
- Assist in identifying subject matter experts who will work with our SkyTOP Developer Network
- Set standards and guidelines to be disseminated for creation by SkyTOP Developer Network Subject matter creators
- Analyze content submitted by the subject matter experts through the SkyTOP Developer Network
- Revise and update existing DemosCAD content
- Complying with quality control policies and procedures
- Developing and analyzing Simulation models for use in the SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Perform self-CAD Standards checks on electronic drawing files
- Provide product awareness services in all relevant spheres of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products.
- Assist other CAD engineers, Technicians, Product Development (IT) and Sales Department staff in the provision of complete solutions to specific applications.
- Participate in Quality assurance of SkyTOP DemosCAD Products
- Reaching out and engaging existing clients keeping them informed on the product reviews
- Provide both Provide pre-sales and post-sales Customer Service Support
- Write reports and technical literature
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to showcase products and gather information on market trends Provide Concept and Design ideas necessary in the creation of content for SkyTOP DemosCAD products and improvement of its features.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed by the Technical Manager. This may include occasional field visits.
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to produce and deliver quality work
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited University and with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant product
- Diploma holders in the relevant engineering disciplines with 90% knowledge in usage and application of tools and commands for AutoCAD and relevant corresponding Autodesk products are also encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience using and supporting Autodesk products.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills, in resolving product features related, installation and licensing issues
- Autodesk certification version 2017 or later will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and possess strong time management skills
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Excellent computer skills, especially in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct
- Possess a clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission